Assistance for Low Income HouseholdsHome Performance with ENERGY STAR
Home Heating Assistance
Empower New YorkSM
Tax IncentivesHousehold Federal Tax Credit
Commercial Building Federal Tax Deduction
New York State Tax Incentives
Get Paid to Reduce DemandLarge electric power users in New York State can choose to get paid for lowering electricity usage during periods of high-demand on the electricity grid.
Learn About Demand-Response
Demand-Response with NYSEG
Demand-Response with RG&E
ENERGY STAR Guide for Small BusinessHelp small businesses find and carry out energy efficiency projects
Utility Incentives and Rebates in Henrietta
For Customers of Rochester Gas and Electric (RG&E):
Get free energy efficient lighting assessments and 70% OFF of recommended lighting upgrades!
RG&E Customers - Learn More Now!
View Recorded Program Overview Webinar
Celebrating 100 Years of Electrical Construction Excellence, Innovation, and Industry Leadership
Save Money on Utility BillsYou have energy choices! The New York State Public Service Commission (PSC) has opened the State's electric industry to competition. You could save money by shopping for lower cost power from your utility or from an Energy Services Company (ESCO). Competition can lower your cost and protect you from rising prices.
Find an ESCO from the PSC Directory
New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) offers incentives programs for Residents, Businesses (Commercial/Industrial) and Organizations of all types.
NYSERDA's Energy Efficiency Programs:
NYSERDA Subsidized Low Cost Energy Audit Programs
Audits will help identify economically justified energy savings improvements. This program provide subsidized energy audits to businesses and organizations. If your annual electricity bill is < $25,000, the audit will only cost you $100. If your annual electricity bill is between $25,000 and $75,000, the audit will only cost you $400.
|NYSERDA's Incentives for Grid Connected Solar and Wind Electricity Generation Systems||NYSERDA's Incentives for Solar Thermal Hot Water Systems|
Energy Saving Ideas
- Home Energy Appliance Calculator
- Want to know much you are paying for the energy used by your appliances? Use the Appliance Energy Calculator to find out.
- Home Energy Audit
- Compare your home's energy usage to similar homes across the country. Collect your last 12 months of utility bills and spend 5 minutes for a do-it-your-self audit
- Hire a Professional Auditor
- A professional Home Energy Auditor or "Rater" can provide specific recommendations for improving the efficiency of your home
- Energy Performance Contractors
- Consider using professional Contractors specialized in Home Energy Performance
New York Power Authority (NYPA)
NYPA provides energy conservation programs that can cut a facility’s energy bills by up to 25 percent. NYPA has services available for:
College & Universities
Water & Waste Treatment
Not For Profit
- NYPA Energy Conservation Programs Include:
Energy Efficiency Audits & Overhauls
The Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Initiative
Electric Drive Vehicles
- To get started, email us at Energy2011@nypa.gov or call NYPA's Energy Hotline 866.314.4110.
- Green Web Hosting
|This Website is hosted in a certified Green data center - saving 30,000 tons of CO2 emissions per year!|
|Green Web Hosting - Special Offer!|
|Domain Name Specials|